Today was an easy run - run 2 min, walk 2 min, 7x. It was also really nice weather, it was overcast and cool for Colorado lately. It was 66 degrees, which isn't cool, but it was soooo much cooler than it has been that I actually wore a long sleeved shirt today.
I've been thinking about what other core exercises I could be doing on my off days and I've finally come up with a few. I've found some exercises that target the problem areas of abs, butt, inner thigh and the back of the upper arm. I love that feeling when your muscles are sore, so I've been doing these exercises even on the days that I run. And I'm just trying to be more active by riding my bicycle. Yesterday and the day before I rode my bicycle into town 5.5 miles one way. I know that doesn't sound very far, but when you haven't ridden for awhile, it takes some time to get the butt toughened up a bit. Also exercising like that in 101 degree weather wears you out pretty quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment