I try to run M/W/F, but circumstances messed that up this week, so I ran T/T/S. It's Sat morning and I should be sleeping in, but not today. It was so difficult to get out of bed this morning at 5:45, but sheer determination to finish this program spurred me on. It was a beautiful morning with the sun shining and locust doing their locust noise. I saw 9 wild turkeys this morning, 4 adults and 5 babies. I keep remembering, only after I've left the house, that I should bring a camera with me. One of these days I'll actually remember before I leave.
It was a good run today - finished up week 3 with run 3, walk 2, 9x. I really felt it in the buttocks and hamstring area. I really had a hard time with breathing today - I couldn't seem to get in the rythm of deep breaths in through the nose and 2/3 long breaths out of the mouth. I was all short breaths today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment